What is difference between hobby and activity? That is one of the common topic under any resume that puts you as a desirable candidate for a reputed job. Do you wonder at times how some activities could be relevant to your job but you are nowhere near it?
I suggested number of times to people who to reform their habits rather than moralizing the world and trying to change it. Grown in basic environment of family and friends, when you grow up you happen to meet different circumstances. Your hometown may lack the facility to go for walks at night or embracing a different fashion style but it becomes necessity if you switch from active to sedentary lifestyle or move to different place. Our friends often leads us to common activities and interest mostly are indistinguishable to the society we are part of.
It is not so the case if we want to prepare for higher education and a challenging career. We often lurk into our rooms with faces buried in the books to compete for entrance exams or work hard to get our professional degrees with internship. With internet advent, we know the websites such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook where we share vast information and make significant friends. This changes our habit to being an internetworm.
Hardly could be survive without a research on a single keyword and often end with looking 10 other resources and interestingly 10 other things. How could be save ourselves from being hoarders at Internet?
1. It is good idea that first be realize our needs and convert them to what is properly known as ‘stacks’ on websites and then do not leave them there but try them.
2. Being practical is necessary. Get offline and see what you can do with the stuff that you have gathered.
3. Do not get overboard even in your practice. Keep your habit of following subject of interest to once a week.
4. Declutter. Once you have used your heap, try to get rid of it.
5. Get personality cleared. Often people in order to get more friends, keep the stacks overflowing (though services provide you unlimited usage) but remember the future is bright and each new day brings new happiness and aims.